Just wondering if anyone else has heard of this band. They are signed to Alternative Tentacles and they play some really interesting music. I couldn't find any mp3's of the band anywhere (although I believe they are featured in one of the first few "Batcasts" on AT) but there is a review of the album here on AT,

http://alternativetentacles.com/product.php?product=1208&sd=gT6WjCyYIai5pWLkEMQ

They are definately not for someone with a closed mind towards different music but some of you may enjoy them, I know I do.
Tarantella is a good band and i really like listening to them because they are different. I like the catchy songs with lots of varietys of instruments.
Yeah they are actually really good, Manda [Kaosinthedark], sent me a drum and bass sample mix (for beats to rap over), and I really liked it, in fact, I can upload one of their songs if you would like me to.
Yeah that would be pretty cool if its not too much of a pain. I have the album but I have no idea how to upload songs. I'll put some up if I figure it out.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Yeah they are actually really good, Manda [Kaosinthedark], sent me a drum and bass sample mix (for beats to rap over), and I really liked it, in fact, I can upload one of their songs if you would like me to.

i sent you a song called Tarantula by Pendulum. i've never heard Tarantella

they do sound kind of interesting though, i might check em out.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness