I have been wanting a Mesa Tremoverb for about a 4 months but I dont know if I have the money to get one off ebay, however, I found a cheap Nomad 55 and I was wondering if they are close in comparison. I love the dual rec sound but could I get close to that with the Nomad?
Cakehead posted some clips of his nomad 55 and ENGL Screamer the other day.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399300&highlight=ENGL+clips

I post EQ'd his mesa clip to bring out the sound more, just for my own amusement, I wanted to hear the Nomad a little louder. re-EQ'd Nomad clip
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Yeah the Nomad was a quality amp, that recording was pretty slap bang (ie crap). I don't know how it would compare, but I will say again, you should be happy with it!!
Its always happy here
speak of the man! hey bud, hope you don't mind that I posted that re-EQ'd file, just figured it was easier to hear the Mesa that way. Hey, and I got to check out Sikth! Kickass man!
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids