Shred forum
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Some of it is pretty Shreddy ("Lucky Seven", "Hide & Seek") but also pretty Jazzy ("Spanish" and "Heading Home") so I think it should go in the Jazz forum especially seem as they are considered a Jazz/Fusion Band.
Last edited by shok_411 at Jul 26, 2006,
Fusion has by far the greatest audience in the shred forum. Especially if it's made by a well known shredz0r like Guthrie

But ontopic you should get the dvd from the Jan 19 show, those clips on the Suhr site are from the 20th and was an off night according to Guthrie... Imagine.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Click.
Quote by Resiliance
Fusion has by far the greatest audience in the shred forum. Especially if it's made by a well known shredz0r like Guthrie

But ontopic you should get the dvd from the Jan 19 show, those clips on the Suhr site are from the 20th and was an off night according to Guthrie... Imagine.

Yeah, I heard he said that was an off night so didn't want the DVD to be released; I wish I played like that on a good night. I think I'll order that DVD it's only about $10.
Yeh, I've had it for ages, it's worth it.

Click.