Well, as the title said, i replaced the neck on my dime with a neck from a jackson, it came from a guitar with a floyd rose, so it has locking nuts. the tuning on this thing is rock solid. and im gunna replace the pickups and put all new electronics in it too. Im thinking of painting it in the near future, maybe have someone carve lightning into it like on dime's green dimebolt(from the lost lesson), at that point ill probably sharpen the corners, and paint it either blue, or green like dime's.

like it?
Attachments:
dime.JPG
thats actually really nice.
why isnt it in your sig?
IT SHOULD BE!
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
What was the scale length of the jackson, and dime before hand? Are they the same, if not, your inotation will be way off?
Quote by sexy-man
very nice dimes dont usually have 24 frets well now yours does cool

unless I'm mistaken it only has 22 frets.

but still, it looks cool.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Looks awesome. But don't sharpen the corners, looks better like this IMO.

Were you thinking of doing some thunderbolt-esque paintjob?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
yeah, i was thinking of carving the lightning bolts into the wood, and just hitting it with one color, or something like that/
The carving idea would be sweet, itd be cool to make an original design since you changed up the neck too, but the dimebolt would be kickass too
Quote by Raven
i would much rather go to the ****ing hospital and have them surgically reattach my penis instead of slap some silly puddy on there and call 'er "mangled johnny"
neone have any suggestions on paint/pickups? im willing to put some crazy ass electronic set up too if someone comes up with one