Hi there,

I came across a guitar on a internet site (in dutch)
And it looked to me like a bargain.
The person selling it is not a guitarist and knows nothing about it.
Except for that it's from the 60's and recently he had the tuners fixed cause they were broken and that it's from japan.

And could someone tell me what the slides are for?

http://www.marktplaats.nl/index.php?sref=http%3A//www.google.nl/ig%3Fhl%3Dnl&url=http%3A//koopjes.marktplaats.nl/muziek_en_instrumenten/snaarinstr_gitaren_elektrisch/43452273.html

What do you think it's worth?

Thnx
I'm not sure what you mean by the slides, do you mean the three switches? Those are to turn the individual pickups on and off. If you mean the metal bar on the headstock, that's a string tree.

I have absolutely no idea what brand of guitar that is, or how much it is worth. If it isn't all that expensive (300 dollars or less), I would buy it just because of how crazy looking and unique it is.
the slides are for pickup selection, but i have no idea of the make. it looks like a generic strat rip off, and it probably isnt worth much.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
some sort of old Teisco Del Rey or Silvertone. Old cheap Sears guitars. Most of them are worth anywhere from 180 to over 300.
I'd guess... An old Tiesco, something along the lines of this or this.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
it does kind of look like a strat rip off, but it would be cool to own because its so unique. I dont know how much it would be worth, 400 maybe? It has the body of a strat and the colors of a jaguar. looks good.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
That guy has serious grammar issues. Its almost so i don't regocnize it as german.. Im not very good in german, but that must be austrian deutch or something.
It looks like an old Harmony, or Tiesco Del Ray, most likely a Harmony. i wouldn't pay more than $125 USD for it.

Quote by refgerto
That guy has serious grammar issues. Its almost so i don't regocnize it as german.. Im not very good in german, but that must be austrian deutch or something.

It's not German, it's Dutch.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Thanks everybody for sharing your knowledge :P
Even though I'm not really sure still.
I have heard estimates of it being from 60 to 400 dollars worth.
And from it being crap to heavenly good.
But like a lot of people said, it's a really excentric guitar.
So I bought it for 65 bucks.
And I can't wait to find out how it plays or looks IRL.
And if people want I could post an update when I get it.