So yeah, lyk I wrote a new song.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated (crit for crit).

It's called Dasani Is The Shit
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
oo the intro was pretty cool , but then everything kicked in, and i like it alot. kinda jam session ish, but nice and jazzy or whatever that would be considered. maybe clean it up a bit, but the tone was nice and smooth, good note choice too. it just kinda ends too, maybe expand on it, thatd be awesome

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400849
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
The intro sounded good, although as mentioned, the timing seemed a little off. (Unless it was a delay that caused the timing thing?) I liked the ideas that I heard, though.

The main bit with drums sounds nice and smooth. Just watch your pitch on a few bends. The outro sounded very cool, nice stuff.

A little short, but it's better to make someone want more than to make them want less. Overall a neat jam thing.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out