Recently I've gotten into multiple bands (my band, a church band, and just other practices) and I find it fairly difficult to lug my crate xt120 (or w/e) to all these practices I attend and go to now and I want something a lil lighter thus I've decided to buy the 15w vox amp( idk it sounded like a good amp but maybe if one of you guys has a better suggestion I might look into it) I saw but now here comes my question. I have been wanting an effect processor now for a while but now w/ getting a new and smaller amp I think I'll need to get something so it can pump out the sound I want so do any of you guys have any idea's on a good effect processor($150 limit preferably cheaper), I dont want a really big one( like nothing bigger then the width of a 15w amp, proably not to much bigger then half) or an effect processor that has millions of amp effects I just want something nice( great for the price and size) and somewhat small so I can carry it around easily.

thanks

//evan
Last edited by ?.?.? ³ at Jul 26, 2006,
Boss Me-50 used
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Pod XT Live

Wish List
Marshall DSL401
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Maxon OD-9
Boss DD-3
Digitech Whammy
ISP Decimator
MXR Phase 90 EVH
Ibanez Weeping Demon
I have a Digitech RP50 and it works pretty good. Im sure though that there are others that are better quality.
The Walking Dead
actually I think I want something a bit more simple

and waffle I heard those digitech ones can be killed fairly easily.
You could probably get a friggin ADA MP1 preamp for 150 used on ebay

all tube preamp, it will blow anything else these guys recommend out of the water (you may have heard it on such recordings as Enter Sandman by Metallica), with a cheap little amp like that I wouldn't worry about running it through the input (but have it very standard, no distortion, EQ all on 1/2 way, etc.)

PS, worst comes to worst, Behringer V-amp, that should so you well, or a POD 2.0
-Mike
Last edited by HopePoisoned at Jul 26, 2006,
nah i ent got an me-50 i ment look on ebay
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Pod XT Live

Wish List
Marshall DSL401
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Maxon OD-9
Boss DD-3