Spawn of possession

I unno, I never really got into "deathcore" stuff, I just went straight to death metal.
+
Animosity
Misery Index
Cattle Decapitation
From A Second Story Window
Implosive Disgorgence
Knights Of The Abyss
Killwhitneydead
Elysia
Beneath The Massacre
The Faceless

-
Job For A Cowboy
Suicide Silence
Waking The Cadaver
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
+
Animosity
Misery Index
Cattle Decapitation
Implosive Disgorgence
Knights Of The Abyss
Killwhitneydead
Elysia
Beneath The Massacre
The Faceless

-
Job For A Cowboy
Suicide Silence
Waking The Cadaver

Silent got it right on the dot. You can't go wrong with I Got Shot In The Face either. They are the bomb!
Quote by technicolour
Spawn of possession

I unno, I never really got into "deathcore" stuff, I just went straight to death metal.

i just heard of them the other day on another forum...one song was posted and i was in love....

do you have an album you could send? AIM=thisperishedmind

youd be pretty sweet if you did
Quote by MANATEEN
throw job for a cowboy out, and listen to Animosity

Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
Quote by ThisPerishedMin
i just heard of them the other day on another forum...one song was posted and i was in love....

do you have an album you could send? AIM=thisperishedmind

youd be pretty sweet if you did

Sorry, I don't have AIM
Quote by SilentSpectacle
+
Animosity
Misery Index
Cattle Decapitation

I dont know about the other bands, but none of those sound remotly close to JFAC, but it was a good concert.

And waking the cadaver > you.
Quote by TheFluffy

, this comment makes me sad. There is no hope for a better music future with kids saying dumb **** like this.
waking the cadaver is a horrible, putrescent, vomitous mass that shouldnt even be acknowledged as an existing entity and especially as a musical group. F UCK THEM
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Quote by TheFluffy

lol
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
i've heard alot of **** talked about waking the cadaver, but no one ever explains why. if it's because of their vocals, please die. at least their doing somthing new, whether you like it or not. their guitarists are pretty sucky though, so i could understand why people wouldn't like them for that reason.

misericordiam is crazy, listen to them. also, the partisan (i always spell that wrong, so who knows if thats right) turbine, IVEBEENSHOT and the portrait of dorian grey, and unveiling navaeh.
i heart my 1963 epiphone olympic II.
Waking the Cadaver's mediocre BREE vocals are nothing new, please go die.

Misericordiam and IVEBEENSHOT are great though.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I used to like JFAC, and they actually had decent live show when I saw them here in SD, but they get boring really fast. The vocalist is also way overrated.
Quote by TheFluffy
I dont know about the other bands, but none of those sound remotly close to JFAC, but it was a good concert.

My point exactly was to stray from bands that sound like Job For A Cowboy, but still trying to stay near the same genre.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by StuartR
Whats so bad about JFAC?

They're so b00tal!

At least this is my opinion. They need more higher complex riffs 'n stuff. I think Beneath the massacre is a good example of what I mean, they're the only deathcore band I really like.
Last edited by technicolour at Jul 28, 2006,
Quote by Basil's Kite
i've heard alot of **** talked about waking the cadaver, but no one ever explains why. if it's because of their vocals, please die. at least their doing somthing new, whether you like it or not. their guitarists are pretty sucky though, so i could understand why people wouldn't like them for that reason.

Just because it's new doesn't mean it's good. It sounds like he's out of breath and singing. Anyways, the whole band sucks.
Quote by XMeatHookMartyX
Just because it's new doesn't mean it's good. It sounds like he's out of breath and singing. Anyways, the whole band sucks.

i never said it was good, i just mentioned that they're doing somthing different instead of copying jfac.

and to the guy who asked why jfac sucks, just take a look at their tabs. personaly i think they suck, simply because they're boring and all their songs sound the same.
i heart my 1963 epiphone olympic II.
Quote by Basil's Kite
i never said it was good, i just mentioned that they're doing somthing different instead of copying jfac.

Actually, If you can pick it out, the only style the vocalist uses is inwards, a style that was popularized mainstream(as in scene faggots) by jfac. The reason that it sounds different is because he just sucks at it.