That trem appears to be an Edge Pro, but i could be wrong.... Im assuming its an edge pro

Goods - Edge Pro, AANJ, Wizard 2 Neck,

Bads - Pickups are okay for stock, but they will need an upgrade.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Nope, it's an EPII - on a black EP you'd distinctly see the metallic steel inserts on the saddles under the strings. Here - none.

Like here: Edge Pro

More visible proof here - has images of both EP and EPII.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Sorry to break it to you guys but its neither, its an Edge III. If you want proof, go to Hoshino Gakki's Web Catalog under USA.

Its said that the 2006 Edge III has been fixed (not too sure bout this though) and that its knife edges were upgraded.

INFs as its pickups, nothing special. And most of the pros are the looks, reverse headstock, 2-tone sharktooth inlays. The body is made of mahogany i think.

Cons - Edge III, swapable to an OFR but will cost you extra.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03
Sorry to break it to you guys but its neither, its an Edge III. If you want proof, go to Hoshino Gakki's Web Catalog under USA.

Its said that the 2006 Edge III has been fixed (not too sure bout this though) and that its knife edges were upgraded.

INFs as its pickups, nothing special. And most of the pros are the looks, reverse headstock, 2-tone sharktooth inlays. The body is made of mahogany i think.

Cons - Edge III, swapable to an OFR but will cost you extra.

Thats totally new then, no edge 3 ive seen looks like that.... You got any internetproof

Umm, upgrade knife edges? We'll see..
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Edge III - looks about right.

madpickin03, it seems you win

Shoulda looked better at the original image, ehe.

So the only difference between that thing and RG370 is... additional $150 on the price sticker?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
The 2-tone Sharktooth is probably making it expensive, just like the RGT42DX, and probably the reverse headstock too, just to make it look "rare" in nowadays Ibanez (they should reissue the old RG7XX)...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
those guitars are pretty awesome, great price, awesome playability, but you might want to change the pickups, or maybe just the bridge. and i think its basswood, not mahogany.
Quote by madpickin03
The 2-tone Sharktooth is probably making it expensive, just like the RGT42DX, and probably the reverse headstock too, just to make it look "rare" in nowadays Ibanez (they should reissue the old RG7XX)...

That makes it "another low-end POS that kids will buy because it has useless gimmicks" by Ibanez. At least the RGT is neck-through, I see that as a price booster. I found RGT42DXFX pretty nice when I tried it, but not nice enough for the price.

Speaking of RG7xx. I nearly had my hands on a 92 violet metallic 770 in a gorgeous condition in June, but rent thought otherwise. Dammit.
I'm also agreeing with the EdgeIII statement, as I have my RG320 at my hand.
yeah its an edgeIII i just bought the guitar

it plays nice but i was expecting more for the money i paid

pros: it looks great, great sustain w/ pinch harmonics wizard 2 neck

cons: springs are stiff so after dive bombs you have to pull back up because it stays a half step out of tune if you dont it might just be mine but i dont think so i did everything right while tunning it.