Hi,
anyone know where i can actually buy a Jcc921 hardshell case at a reasonable price? Most online store retails for about $80 USD but i've checkd out some of the large guitar stores around me and the price is about 149.99+tax CDN which sounds pretty redicilous to me.

Thanks in advance guys.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
i live in montreal but the only store i know, and would sugest, is steve's
i don't think this would help but anyway
where've you checked, have you checked steves, long n mcquades. I dont know, try some of the other small stores around there.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
I've check long and macquades and they said 149.99-_- . I think the small stores would have cheaper price but the problem is i don't know many of them around scarborough area.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
oh, yea sorry im in oakville and theres alot of small shops but I have no idea bout scarborough
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Lucky you . I think i will try to find some small stores this weekend. Hopefully ill find some honest stores unlike these large stores such a L and M even though they do have good prices for some stuff.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
yea, I know like 3 small shops in downtown oakville. one of them(revolution music) isnt that great with selection but they do have some really nice ESP's cause their a huge ESP dealer. The other one(gear music) is the one I always go to for stuff cause revolution doesnt have much pedals and the people at gear music are more helpful and nicer to. Gear also has a better selection of guitars and amps to. And the other shop I havent been to in ages, so I dont even remember how it is, I just remember it was called high note. I like that L&M have the 12 packs and stuff for picks cause I dont see many stores with those, heck I havent seen any other store that sells picks in single and in packs.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
Is there any reason you need that case in particular? Is it for a particular odd-shape guitar? Couldn't a regular, gneric $80 case do the trick?
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Hmmm, L and M told me that no other case that actually would fit the dinky headstock because its too long (but i dont see how its too long). They said only the jackson one that actually would fit it.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Take your guitar to a non-Jackson dealer and try different cases. I'm sure you can find a generic one that will fit.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Alright, thank you very much for all your help.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.