i need a amp to play in a basement. it has to be big enough to play with drums and bass but no gigs. not to pricy. i don't know the difference between tube and solide state so i don't care. all i kow is that tube is better then SS. any sugestion will be appriciated.

thanx
Quote by rocknrollgod
umm try this

wow that was weird i just finished reading reviews on that amp and now ive decided to buy it unless theres something better but in the $150-$250 price range
how about, styles you'll be playing and a price limit bud
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
price $300 cnd max. i'm only 13 so i dont have alot of money. and for style mostly metal just bought a death metal pedal so even if the distortion on the amp ant really good i have a heavey pedal. but i play punk rock and some ac/dc stuff
try the one i posted. I use it to play punk and metal ect.... to.
Plus it has great dist. for some punk. Also has 16 effects.
f*************ck i just checkd my bank account and im broke never mind ill ask in like an year now im stuck with my crapy peavey rage 158. well it is my frist amp so it's not that bad
I dont know man, im in canada to and theres really not much amps in that price range that are good for use in a band. I have no idea how this amp sounds, you could make another thread asking people about it or use the search and search on this site, I think people have said they thought it sounded to digital.

EDIT: ok nevermind then
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
Last edited by giorgio1210 at Jul 26, 2006,