hmm ok so I just so happen to have $125 to spend and i'm thinkin about gettin a multi effects processor just for fun and recording and stuff. whats the best multi effects processor i can get for about under $140? i know that most multi effects processors suck, but i just wanna spend my money, and i'm not gonna be raising my money since i'm a lazy bastard, so i might as well get somethin fun with the money. so whats the best multi effects processor i can get for under $140?
id just buy one badass pedal like a nice wah or a cool dist. Processors suck unless u spend over 300 bucks.
Unless you are going to spend a lot of money the multi effects processors aren't that great. They work well for some things but aren't that durable.
Quote by jmac72187
Unless you are going to spend a lot of money the multi effects processors aren't that great. They work well for some things but aren't that durable.

i know that if i dont spend a lot of money i'll get a piece of ****, but i'm ok with that. this is just for my own amusement mostly. so which processor is the least ****ty?