Anyone have majorly out of tune frets when using a capo? Mine go sharp by about a semitone
When I take the capo off, im a half step down. (after tuning them to normal)

Is it possible my capo is just putting too much pressure on the neck?
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
how high is your action? How's your guitar's intonation with no capo?
Hi, I'm Peter
actions on the higher side, but not too high. Has quite good intonation otherwise.
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
That happens to me when i use the capo when i use it on my electrics, the strings are too thin and the capo shaprs them. Try putting the capo like RIGHT on the fret. thats what i do and it works.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Check your capo. I bought a G7th cap and I've ha no problems since then. Also, it helps placing the capo very close to the fret. You may need new strings too. Give it a bash. Cheers