Awsome crust band, from Sweden. They used to be called Wolfpack but changed their name to Wolfbrigade to avoid being associated to a neo-nazi group with the same name.

I have most of the album "In the darkness you feel no regret" and it kicks ass.
they are actually a d-beat band i dont know why people call them crust?maybe they arent sure what crust is.But none the less wolfpack/brigade shred specialy progression regression.and bored sooo pics of it

if only there was a new record pictures thread
its a global massacre
mm...make one?
Cos im an alcoholic,
And I just love the kick,
Im dribblin my words, got a glazy stare,
Cos im addicted to BEER!
Quote by technicolour
Awsome crust band, from Sweden. They used to be called Wolfpack but changed their name to Wolfbrigade to avoid being associated to a neo-nazi group with the same name.

I have most of the album "In the darkness you feel no regret" and it kicks ass.

Kick ass albumn best swedan crust or black metal in my opinion
Text Book Salvation! Caculation and Imagination!
Text Book Salvation! We'll Exept no Deviation!
Text Book Salvation! You call this an Education!
Text Book Salvation! Manditory Self-Eficient!
Quote by planetary ruins
they are actually a d-beat band i dont know why people call them crust?maybe they arent sure what crust is.But none the less wolfpack/brigade shred specialy progression regression.and bored sooo pics of it

You're probably the only person here who "knows what crust is."
Quote by RockThe40oz
You're probably the only person here who "knows what crust is."

um i know what crust is?
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
um i know what crust is?

I think RockThe40oz was commenting on planetaryruins's "punk subgenre hardassiness".
I've just always heard wolf brigade raffered to as crust so pleh. Plus I don't know much about D-beat...except that band Discharge who everyone else has heard of anyways.
Quote by technicolour
I've just always heard wolf brigade raffered to as crust so pleh. Plus I don't know much about D-beat...except that band Discharge who everyone else has heard of anyways.

well believe me their d-beat.their last record was even called "d-beat odyssey"as seen above.But discharge on the other hand was NOT d-beat.
its a global massacre
Quote by planetary ruins
well believe me their d-beat.their last record was even called "d-beat odyssey"as seen above.But discharge on the other hand was NOT d-beat.

Isn't d-beat named after Discharge's drum style?
Quote by DumbKids
Isn't d-beat named after Discharge's drum style?

No.D-beat is a drum beat and bands were doing it befor discharge.They didnt invent it.Discharge was a mix of hardcore punk and metal.There is a type of punk they say is bands trying to be like discharge called "discore".usually a much more raw raging style of d-beat.bands like certain periods of Disclose,Four Monstrous Nuclear Stockpiles, or my favorite Sunday Morning Einsteins.
its a global massacre
I like Wolfbrigade, I've seen To What End? live and they were really good... I actually think I like To What End? better recorded though.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Dades in alot of stuff drumming.Back in the day there was a really rare band called Deny that had wolfpack people they were really good.
its a global massacre