You aren't witty or cool if you say they're generic.
We know.
But to me, it doesn't make the music any less heavy, fun and great!
To anyone who hasn't picked it up, don't let the name and image of the CD discourage you, this is some brutal ****!
Bury Your Dead keeps it simple and fun.
House Of Straw, House Of Brick and Poison Apple are my personal favorites.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I didn't like the last cd...but i love this one.
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
good point
Dead or alive
We are BURY YOUR DEAD AND I WANNA SEE SOME VIOLENCE

gay.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
What does what they say have ANYTHING to do with the music?

I never said they were God's gift to lyricism, I said they had fun music.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Gomorrah
We are BURY YOUR DEAD AND I WANNA SEE SOME VIOLENCE

gay.

off-topic : I just got your UG Name now...since i downloaded some Earth Crisis and realized they're awesome.

On-topic : I disagree with your opinion on this cd
Dead or alive
I didn't say anything about the music. The gay comment was directed at the promotion of violence. The reason why I didn't say anything about the music is because I haven't heard the cd yet. I don't plan on it either, because I'm pretty sure they didn't drastically change their sound. If I'm in the mood for fun hardcore, I'd rather listen to Set Your Goals than any band destoying my ears via breakdowns.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
or With Honor...imo.
Dead or alive
I love Set Your Goals and With Honor, don't get me wrong, but I love listening to heavier more brutal hardcore on many occasions too.

offtopic: Mutiny! is probably the best CD i've ever bought.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I love Set Your Goals and With Honor, don't get me wrong, but I love listening to heavier more brutal hardcore on many occasions too.

offtopic: Mutiny! is probably the best CD i've ever bought.

I know what you mean. I'm not one to be close minded and shun everything that has breakdowns in it, but I just straight up don't like BYD.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

Understandable. I just straight up don't like the people who can't get their heads out of their asses and listen to some hardcore that's been made this decade.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
yea, closeminded people suck

on topic, i didnt even know bury yuor dead had a new cd...

byd to me is kind of like black my heart. lyrics suck, music is generic, but its just wicked fun to listen to. come on, you have to admit driving to something like black my heart is just so intense

ill shall have a listen to the new byd, i think i will enjoy it.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
i still like cover your tracks better they ripped off sinai beach with the techno **** though no doubt bout that pretty decent cd though i like better everytime i listen to it.its kinda weird they're on family values though anybody else agree?
I agree with everything the threadstarter has said so far.

Bury Your Dead have always been good in my book.
They bore me, but I have a feeling they'd own live.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by benchiefjr
off-topic : I just got your UG Name now...since i downloaded some Earth Crisis and realized they're awesome.

The word/name Gomorrah was around before Earth Crisis.
Quote by Gomorrah
I just straight up don't like BYD.

my feelings exactly
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Mutiny! is probably the best CD i've ever bought.

even more my feelings exactly

(sorry about the double post)
I think it's a vast improvement on Cover Your Tracks.
Nothing special though, the poison apple is the only song that makes me want to listen more than once.
Quote by benchiefjr

I was doing a report on Sodom and Gomorrah for school at the same time I discovered Earth Crisis, which was the same time I registered with UG.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

Poison Apple has kept on growing on me. Really cool song.

It seems as though the dumber someone's user name is; the longer they've been around. At least that's the case for me
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I had no idea they had a new cd out. There pretty nice dudes actually. Kinda a fun show minus all the scenesters who think there tough. The band is fun to watch .
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
the cd is ****ing called Beauty AND the Breakdown. not in. **** that was pissing me off.
mmm mmm bitch
Quote by LedZeppelin
They bore me, but I have a feeling they'd own live.

they do. ive seen them

to pwnd mammas post yea your correct and that does piss teh **** out of me too.

and they have changed in my opinion into making actual fluid songs now, rather than brutal breakdowns, but hey i dig it either way

hugs and kisses kids.
I'm way better than you.
^this might have been said but im sure its a reference to beauty and the beast...get it? instead of beauty and the beast its beauty and the breakdown...stupid i know, bu thats what i got out of it
Mark and I are good friends, having this cd long before it came out was sort of an honor since I think it's pretty bad ass. I dont know, I have an all around music taste, but Bury Your Dead never ceases to amaze me.