Okay. I;ve Been playing for about 2 1/2 years now i have a Fender 25R and a jackson JS20 dinky guitar and i play metal and rock and stuff like that and i want to start gigging soon, so i was wondering would a Dual Rectifier® Roadster be a good upgrade from my fender amp.O and how much is one exactly i cant find a price.
Last edited by Samnung at Jul 27, 2006,
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=3101
There's Mesa prices, you can't get them cheaper at a store cause Mesa regulated their prices, but Ebay is a good bet. A mesa would **** all over the FM25, there would be no comparison. It would be like Chuck Liddell fighting geriatrics.
Quote by electrik
I give this thread a LOL/10.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?