Hi, I plan on purchasing a new guitar in the next couple months. It will be my second. I think I have narrowed the choices down to two guitars.

The Ibanez SZ720FM

or

The Schecter C1 Plus

Which one do you recommend? or if you do not like any of these, what do you suggest I get. Thanks.
Yes, read the FAQs next time you post. You will get kinder and quicker responces if you read the directions in the FAQs.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

I like to play a wide variety of different styles, but I'm looking for something with a bluesy kind of tone.
The Stratocaster is the blues king.
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Randall RG50TC
Roland Micro-Cube
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2
probably for around that budget get an MIM or an American if you can find one for that price (doubtful)
The two you are looking at are definitely not gonna cut it for blues. A Fender Strat is your friend in this case.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

A Schecter can play blues! But then again, mine has Seymour Duncans. That always helps.
if your playing blues those arent teh best to pic from
My Equipment:

BC Rich Mocking Bird
Peavy EXP Raptor
Hohner Acoustic
peavy Amp
Marshell Amp
Digitech Effect Pedal
Bad Dog Distortion Pedal