Save up a little more and get a tube amp... in the US a Peavey Valveking runs about $375. Their not bad... granted its not pro audio, but its better than any solidstate.
Made in Detroit
Guitars, Guns, Cars, Beer, and Women... This is what makes real men happy.
An amp for what styles of music?

Vox Valvetronix.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by speedinc
Save up a little more and get a tube amp... in the US a Peavey Valveking runs about $375. Their not bad... granted its not pro audio, but its better than any solidstate.

Better than Randall Warhead?

Too bad no one told Dimebag
Isn't this like your third thread on this?

Solid state or tube! I ask you this in every thread you make on this!
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
they are two different types of amps. Basically tube>solid state. but their is an faq in this forum you should read. And bro, not to bash the bands or anything but honestly for their music it doesn't matter much what amp you get as long as it works and has enough gain.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME
If you play stuff like Blink or Green Day, save up more, (around 5-600), get on ebay, and buy a used Marshall JCM 800 or 900 combo.

Quote by Spitefull
they are two different types of amps. Basically tube>solid state. but their is an faq in this forum you should read. And bro, not to bash the bands or anything but honestly for their music it doesn't matter much what amp you get as long as it works and has enough gain.

Thats not really true. If you actually want to sound like them, it does matter. When I started playing, I would play Basket Case thru my old solid state, sounded like ass compared to the JCM 800 my buddy has. I'm still stuck on a solid state, still trying to get out.