Ok now it is broken, if its turned off its ok and my guitar works and everything. But if i turn wah on it makes a high pitched constant scream. It aslo doesnt produce any sound from my guitar. Any wiring experts here know the problem? If not does anyone know how good GAK (guitar, amp, keyboard) are at returns or replacements?
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.
i'd just take it back. how old is it?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
GAK are good. Just contact them and then arrange to have it returned. They'll tell you all you need to know.

They have a fairly quick turn around too.
Are you sure it's plugged in right? Wah pedals make weird noises when plugged in backwards (Guitar going into the jack that's meant to bring a lead to the amp)
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
No. ok i emailed them and they said they would give me goodies as compensation and inconvenience caused. Great guys.
which wah are you using? and maybe you've got too much gain on your amp or somethin.
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
Nah its good now, i mailed it back today, intermittent it seems (means it sometimes works and sometimes wont)
oh ok
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?