You don't have to pay shipping if you buy a couple of those at one time.

I also suggest trying out the EHX Small Clone in replacement of the Rocktron, unless you're set on the Rocktron. It's only 5 bucks more.
Sorry, but I don't like any of your pedals, I'd have chosen totally different ones
Quote by SuperAnalytical
You don't have to pay shipping if you buy a couple of those at one time.

I also suggest trying out the EHX Small Clone in replacement of the Rocktron, unless you're set on the Rocktron. It's only 5 bucks more.

yeah, if i get multiple pedals on ebay from the same seller, I can get a nice shipping discount.I just priced it up if i did it individually. it's a 100.00 difference from brand new at MF compared to brand new from ebay...

I checked out the small Clone and it was pretty cool.I felt the rocktron had more variety and a wider range...
Quote by Pieter-Jan
Sorry, but I don't like any of your pedals, I'd have chosen totally different ones

can you be more specific? what would you have chosen? I play through a mesa boogie half stack and have 13 different guitars.I also play a wide variety of music; everything from heavy to jazz to classical to folk and back to heavy
if you can afford it, I would dump the Boss EQ for an MXR 10 Band EQ (instead of 7). About 20 bucks more.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Hmmm. Interesting to hear that the Small Clone didn't have enough variety for you.

the small clone was nice and I did like it.just my personal opinion, but the rocktron seemed to have a little more edge to it..I am going to compare these two again side by side just to fully grasp their differences and compare the two. When i tried these at GC, I didn't have the ability to play them side by side
the PH-3 isn't all that great.
boss turned to digital with this phaser and to be honest you can hear it. it's the only phaser i own but i'm just waiting to pick up the much more organic PH-2 from eBay.

there might be more versatility with the PH-3 but you've a good set up so i wouldn't compromise the good tone available to you.
Quote by controlfreak
the PH-3 isn't all that great.
boss turned to digital with this phaser and to be honest you can hear it. it's the only phaser i own but i'm just waiting to pick up the much more organic PH-2 from eBay.

there might be more versatility with the PH-3 but you've a good set up so i wouldn't compromise the good tone available to you.

I'll see if I can try out a Ph-2 somehow..
I agree i dont like most of your pedal choices. I would have chose.

MXR 10 band EQ
SMall CLone or Visual SOund H20
Boss PH-2 isntead of the Three
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
Maxon COmpresoor
EHX Electric MIstress

All those pedals i personally see better than the ones you chose

You should look into some of the ones i listed they are all really good
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Okay, I would say that is a descent pedal board FOR THE MONEY. If it were me I would save up for some better (but inherently more expensive) pedals. So I am going to leave you with what pedals I think you should also consider that are near the same ebay price. That way I am not telling you to get Fulltone's Tape Echo at $700.

Wah = Crybaby is okay my only problem with it is that it wahs pretty suddenly meaning there is either bass or no bass, highs or no highs, it doesn't have much in between. I would look for a vox pedal because of that. (It also happens to be the one that Jimi and SRV used)

Fuzz - EHX Bigg Muff (USA) ... yeah for the money your are spot on. It is a good fuzz for spending under a $100 bucks.

Comp - Okay, here is my BIG problem with the rig. The Boss compressor creates a lot of noise and really squishes your sound. Now I can understand wanting sustain, evening out your sound, even wanting the squished sound - but you can get it with a quiter pedal.
If you want to even out your sound and sustain for days spend more and get a Barber Tone Press.
If you want sustain and be able to get a squished sound get an Aphex Punch Factory or BBE Sonic Stomp.

Phaser - yours is fine, it will give you more options than a classic like the MXR 100.

EQ - Good job thinking of grabbing an EQ - the Boss is pretty standard, the only other thing to consider is MXR 7 EQ. It will do the same thing, just letting you know because I don't know what will be cheaper on ebay.

Chorus - Rocktron looks good, I have only heard 1 clip but not bad. Personally, if you want variety out of a chorus pedal you need to get a boss CE-5. It has a frequency filter, depth, rate, and strength of effect. Very versatile chorus and it should be about $30 on ebay (because it is overshadowed by the Boss CE-2 = less versatile but really warm sound)

Flanger - I have stayed away of Danelectro pedals mostly, because they look and feel like they won't last. I have no idea how their flanger sounds. In your price range I might also look at Rocktron's Hypnotic Flange (definately versatile).

Well Good Luck.
My Favorite Rig Of The Moment

Fender American Strat -> Barber Tone Press -> Xotic AC Booster -> Keeley TS9 -> Hughes & Kettner TubeFactor -> Fender Blues Junior
Quote by JohnnyLovesYou
You may want t get a noise supressor with those pedals, get an mxr phaser instead of the boss.

someone else on another forum suggested losing the boss ph-3.they said it was too digital sounding, compared to the earlier ph-2. i was thinking of the noise suppressor.I was going to try the righ without one and see how it goes.
Yea I can be specific.

To start with the wah, I'm not a crybaby fan, I'd go for a vox wah.
The EQ is fine, but I like the MXR 10-band much better!
For a flange, I've been looking for a used ADA flanger, but no luck yet
As for compression I'd go for electro harmonix
Can't really talk about the other two pedals as I've never used them.

The big muff is great.
Quote by Syn Harvest
I agree i dont like most of your pedal choices. I would have chose.

MXR 10 band EQ
SMall CLone or Visual SOund H20
Boss PH-2 isntead of the Three
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
Maxon COmpresoor
EHX Electric MIstress

All those pedals i personally see better than the ones you chose

You should look into some of the ones i listed they are all really good

yeah, i think i am switching the EQ to the MXR 10 band.for the extra 20 bucks, it worth higher EQ band..someone else also mentioned the PH-2, which I am going to check out.i noted your other choices which i will also try.
No problems per se. I just liked the vox sound when I A/B ed the two pedals at my local guitar store. The vox has a more gentle sweep to me. The crybaby sweeps very quickly. Both have different effect on your sound. I don't think you will have a problem with a crybaby, maybe it just takes some gettin' used to it. It just seemed jumpy to me. That could be good or bad depending on what you want your wah to be.

Good Luck

Fender American Strat -> Barber Tone Press -> Xotic AC Booster -> Keeley TS9 -> Hughes & Kettner TubeFactor -> Fender Blues Junior
I dumped my V847 in favor of a Bad Horsie because the V847 started to make a lot of noise. Once the pot gets dirty, it's very hard to get it cleaned out again. I tried contact cleaner and various other methods to try to get the dirt out of the pot, but nothing worked. Going optical with the Bad Horsie is probably the best choice you can make, escpecially if you get the BH2 Contour Wah. This wah will give you 2 "channels", the regular Bad Horsie and the Contour wah, which can be adjusted for boost and the actual filter sweep of the wah.
Dude, if your smart you'd get a LINE 6 POD xT LIVE. It has all the effects you have listed plus many, many more. Plus an AMP simulator with many amp heads and cabs that you could throw together in any combinations. Also has an expression pedal that you can use as a wah pedal or a volume pedal. SWEET!!! ALL for 399.99. It's Built like a Tank. And of coarse it has a noise gate and equalizer.This all in one is miles above Digitek or Boss' all in one's. Anyway, now that i'm done sounding like a Line 6 commercial I wish everyone to have a nice day and keep rockin'!!!!

MY GEAR:
Gibson Les Paul(black 1986)
Gibson SG special II (white 1990)
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Takamine 12 String(Dreadnough)
Kramer Ferrington acoustic
Ibanez acoustic Bass
Line 6 Pod xT live
Dunlop Cry Baby
Peavey TKO 65
Quote by Pieter-Jan
Yea I can be specific.

To start with the wah, I'm not a crybaby fan, I'd go for a vox wah.
The EQ is fine, but I like the MXR 10-band much better!
For a flange, I've been looking for a used ADA flanger, but no luck yet
As for compression I'd go for electro harmonix
Can't really talk about the other two pedals as I've never used them.

The big muff is great.

your the 3rd person to suggest the vox..looks like thats where i am leaning than..the MXR is going to replace the boss EQ...suggested was the the MXR 10..the flange is up in air still..
Not to be nitpicky but the Entire point of this thread is constructing a pedal board. I beleive the original poster mentioned that he is getting rid of his multi fx unit in favor of single pedals.

On the other hand, the podxtlive would give him more versatility for the money...

I guess it is the forever battle between old and new school (analog vs digital).

Anyway, hope he finds the stuff he'll be happy with.

Quote by Zimwibwe
Dude, if your smart you'd get a LINE 6 POD xT LIVE. It has all the effects you have listed plus many, many more. Plus an AMP simulator with many amp heads and cabs that you could throw together in any combinations. Also has an expression pedal that you can use as a wah pedal or a volume pedal. SWEET!!! ALL for 399.99. It's Built like a Tank. And of coarse it has a noise gate and equalizer.This all in one is miles above Digitek or Boss' all in one's. Anyway, now that i'm done sounding like a Line 6 commercial I wish everyone to have a nice day and keep rockin'!!!!

MY GEAR:
Gibson Les Paul(black 1986)
Gibson SG special II (white 1990)
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Takamine 12 String(Dreadnough)
Kramer Ferrington acoustic
Ibanez acoustic Bass
Line 6 Pod xT live
Dunlop Cry Baby
Peavey TKO 65

my old guitar player had this pedal and it was pretty decent..i dont want a multi-effects unit anymore...i'm going to switch back to single pedals instead..
Regarding the wah...I'd pick a Vox over a Crybaby any day. The V847 is a very solid wah, same with the fulltone Clyde. Great sweep and tone. Also, if you ever have a chance to get your hands on a Ibanez WH10, go for it...you will not be disappointed! Best wah i've ever tried, hands down!

Good luck.
Id switch the Boss phaser to an MXR quicksmart. I hate Boss Phasers, whether it be the PH-2 or the PH-3, they both sound digital and horrible!! MXR make the best phasers full stop. The chorus is up to you but i suggest just getting a flanger, chorus can be covered by that anyway. I agree with your choice of flanger. I reckon that you should get an EHX Memory Man, pricey but it can do vibrato, chrous and delay and its all analog! Personally, I think Big Muff's are terrible, they suck tone and are noisy as a crowd at a Metallica gig. Get a Maxon D & S instead. The wah is good, compressor is good and EQ is good. Good luck.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Firstly, no OD/Distortion???

Secondly, might wanna consider a noise supressor with all those effects. Either the Boss NS-2 or Decimator.
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
Consider a Vox in the place of the Crybaby, much better wah.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30