i can get a brand new boss ME50 multi effects pedal for £150, is it worth the cash, can any owners give me ratings for it.
click here for more info on the pedal.

thx in advance
You should check the review section of this site for it.
Celtic FootballClub1888
I like mine, and would consider it a fair price for what you get.

we actually have two in our band. one for bass and one for guitar. sounds ok.
My guitar teacher had one, and compared to other multi-effects pedals I've tried out, it blew them out of the water.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
for the money i think there very good i only use 2 maybe 3 of the od settings, chorus for cleans and delay and reverb when needed. built in tuner and noise gate are both great extras the only thing i dont like is the wah, but leave it off and use the volume pedal. its simple robust and sounds good what else do you need ...
its simple robust and sounds good what else do you need ...

it has all the features that i'll ever really need and more

p.s. sorry bout the double post
it depends. do you want a load of mediocre effects, or one or two good effects? I'd prefer the latter, but that's just me.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
davemc, i agreewith you, ive played one, i didnt find it very good, and you cant have more thn four or so effects on at once lol, and what if you want reverb and delay on at the same time? tough **** tbqh.

gte seoerates, youll thank me later
Member #4 of the Black Tooth Grin Dimebag Memorial Club. Pm Narmi to join.
#112 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" club. PM Whstripesrox to join.
^^ tyrone/belfast (uni)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ ah shucks, and I was hoping for some homosexuality...

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
if you like scooped mids...dont get it

i dont feel like explaining it....but there is no mids control.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Quote by muzz666
You should check the review section of this site for it.

the reviews section is totally useless. everyone gives everything 9s and 10s all the time.
Quote by Supersonic^
the reviews section is totally useless. everyone gives everything 9s and 10s all the time.

Agreed. I just thought it would be helpful at least knowing some of the features and 'general' opinions of people that actually own the pedal
Celtic FootballClub1888
i have it. Its great. Its so easy to use. sounds good. Well worth the money. Theres a few great distortions. tone modifys good and the noise gate helps allot. The compressor is so amazin. You can get so much sustain.