well im about to buy a new guitar i play blues, classic rock, jazz, and rock... with 1 year and 4 months experience on acoustic guitar and i think its time for me to buy a new guitar but i cant decide on what guitar suits me best. well these are the guitars

dean guitar evo
specs:
Basswood Body
24-3/4" Scale & 1-11/16" Nut
Die Cast Tuners
Chrome Hardware
2 Humbucker Pickups
Tune-O-Matic Bridge
Bolt-on Construction
Maple Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
Dot Inlays
22 Frets
heres the link to it http://www.deanguitars.com/evo_x.htm

ibanez guitar GAX70
specs:
neck type GAX2 neck
body Basswood body
fret Medium frets
bridge Full tune II bridge
neck pu STD-H1 (H) neck pu
bridge pu STD-H2 (H) bridge pu

ibanez guitar GRG270
specs:
neck type GRG1 neck
body Basswood body
fret Medium frets
bridge ILT1 bridge
neck pu STD-H1 (H) neck pu
middle pu STD-S4 (S) mid pu
bridge pu STD-H2 (H) bridge pu

can someone tell me what to get
it would be also better if you include the pros and cons of the bridges
thanks in advanced
tilet lickin' gd
what about your amp and please dont say your going to get a mg amp cos theirs good reasons you shouldnt
well im gonna borrow my friends amp until i decide on an amp to buy.. anyway the amp of my friend is a 50w marshall not very sure on its specs but anyway im gonna buy the guitar 1st and research on the amp to buy
tilet lickin' gd
About the GRG270DX, i own one and the bridge still holds tuning fine. The only problems i face is the arm, its really wobbly and clucky so i modded it using series of plumber's tape, hot water and ice. Been fine ever since.

The pickups are a real letdown though.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
ohh whats a good guitar food me then can u suggest a guitar for me please i really couldn't decide coz im gonna be new to electric guitars... my experience was purely acoustic but for my taste of blues jazz and stuff i was convinced to buy an electric guitar. and oh i like a guitar that stays in tune coz i really use bends a lot
tilet lickin' gd
anywayz is can the rg321mh withstand the bends coz sometimes i hate guitars that go out of tune wen im doing my bends
tilet lickin' gd
Yes, the diecast tuners on those are pretty sturdy. its a fixed bridge Ibanez.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Yamaha Pacifica 112. It has a humbucker for rock sounds, and 2 singlecoils to deal with softer styles. It's a high quality instrument for the price.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music