Made threads about these 2 a few days ago: Schecter Omen 6 LFR or Ibanez RG350DX.

Which one? I play alot of A7X, Metallica and Trivium.
neither both have trems that will probably crap out but if i had to choose it would be the Ibanez. and ts what amp do you use since it plays a role in how your tone is shaped
Hmm, is that your final decision TS, do you mind adding another $120 to ur budget, coz then you can swap it with a Gotoh LFR. Or you can just get an Ibanez S470, look out for used Ibanez/Schecters/ESPs.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
lol i dont get why people recommend used ESP's when people are looking at guitars under 1000usd
im just stating cos most of those guitars are usually under 1000usd. and yeh ts whats your budget? you probably could get a good guitar rather than limiting your options to those two
£300 GBP. Really tight on cash, just bought a new amp (AD50VT, my last one exploded )
Hmm, around 560 USD, i'd say get the S470/S470dxqm for looks. Do you really need a floating trem?
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by treflip
S470's are the ugliest guitars I have ever seen.

meh thats what you think. i actually dont mind the quilted version but only if its in lavender blue or some **** like that otherwise i like my black guitars
Quote by treflip

Have you seen it up person? or just thru the net, pictures on Ibanez site dont do justice, you gotta look it up close and personal. I admit that the inlays are kinda goofy but just try it out 1st at ur local store, might be beyond ur expectation.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I haven't seen them in person tbh, but they look god awful on the ibanez site. Awful inlays, stupid body shape, silver trem.

Trems aren't a must have btw, I don't use mine all that often.
If you rarely use the trem then dont get a guitar with floating system on it, it'll just piss you off when you want to keep downtuning n such. I recommend the RG321MH, good for the money and you'll save a lot, probably can get you couple of EMGs or some new fx pedals.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
^ Best guitar in its price range...

Mahogony, AANJ, Wizard 2 , String-thru....

All at 280$

Remember,321MH = Mahogony, if youd rather have basswood get the normal 321
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
All Access Neck Joint

Yes it is.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Ahh. Ibanez fanboys : P.
Schecters really a better deal for your money. Get a C1 FR.
Floyd rose, 24 jumbo frets, I dunno what pickups.
I just think schecter is better for the money, I really like ibanez too, I just wouldnt buy an ibanez model short of the top of their line.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
The Schecters Are a better song
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by treflip

As someone who owns one, I have to call bull****.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Well I have a RG321MHGN on back order from MF.com and it was finally shipped today. Its the Grey Nickel one. This guitar fit my needs on paper anyway, hope I like it once it gets here. I wanted a mahogany guitar, w/ no trem, a humbucker(My other guitar is a Strat) and I really love the look of an RG. THis hard tail was the first RG hard tail that I've seen and I really can't wait to play it.

Good Luck Pickin a Guitar!
Quote by azn_guitarist25
im just stating cos most of those guitars are usually under 1000usd. and yeh ts whats your budget? you probably could get a good guitar rather than limiting your options to those two

That is why I recommend LTD's!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.