Got a little problem here, I was going to remove the pickguard from my guitar but then i realised that the volume and tone knobs is in the way. How am i supposed to remove it? Cant think of any way so I would be very thankfull if anyone here at UG could help me.

Thank you.
Quote by grungefan89
Hooker! Could someone please buy this kid a hooker?

Let me know when you can actually fuck a cartoon chick in the beared clam and give me a call. I've forgotten what it feels like to shit my pants.
what kind of guitar?
My Gear:
Fender Standard Strat w/Tex-mex pups
Epi Les Paul Jr.
Epi MM-20 mandolin
Yamaha FG-110
Boss SD-1
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP80
Fender FM212R
Epi Valve Junior

Check Me Out:
Me
a stratocaster copy..
Quote by grungefan89
Hooker! Could someone please buy this kid a hooker?

Let me know when you can actually fuck a cartoon chick in the beared clam and give me a call. I've forgotten what it feels like to shit my pants.
there was a thread about this not too long ago with pics and everything... did you do a search?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (Black Cherry)
Peavey 6505 Plus Head: 120W all-tube goodness
Peavey 6505 4x12 Slant Cab
Tacoma Somethin-or-other Acoustic (i bought it used)
the pickguard on strats are to kcover all the electronics as well so unless youre changing it then leave it on
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
wedge the knobs out with a screw driver maybe,but u may not know that there are wires conected to it so probably leave it alone, unless you know what your doing
Get two spoons, wedge them underneath opposite sides of the knob, then push down gently on the spoons. It's the best way I've come across without damaging anything.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
get a life just pull the ****ing knobs off ya wooz
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!