well im about to buy a new guitar i play blues, classic rock, jazz, and rock.. but im not sure what kinda type of bridge.. can any1 suggest a bridge that suits me... and it would be also better if you can suggest me a guitar to buy that has good sustain and doesn't easily go out of tune when im doing some bends
tilet lickin' gd
Hmm, double thread isnt good, you should provide all the information in ur 1st thread. Anyways, can you be a little more specific, i mean, like artists or bands?
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
well im sorry for my double thread i got bugs with the old thread it doesnt show me the new replys.. probably my computer is weird.. well anyway i dig hendrix, page, and rhandy
tilet lickin' gd
whats the advantage of a tune-o-matic to a fixed bridge.. both confuses me.. also is a zoom505II good.. thx in advanced
tilet lickin' gd
Last edited by ToiletBowl at Jul 27, 2006,
i have the 505II, i like it, but not everyone does, and is there a big difference between tune o matic and hardtail, i dunno i thought they were the same, look at schecters
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

hmmm does the zoom505II have decent distortion? well i want the zoom505II for one reason... its all in one i think except for the wah.. but anyway is it worth buying it
tilet lickin' gd
^it does have wah, but it auto--wah, you could possible buy a pedal along with it to control it

everything on it, is decent for what you pay for, ($80cdn for me)