Hi, Im going into the music store in a little bit to look at some wah wah pedals, and I'm wondering, what are some good iffs and stuff to play while testing them out? Im not extrememly familiar with them, but I have played around with them. Any help would be appreciated.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
pantera "walk" solo
Buckcherry "Crazy Bitch"
Setup:
Ibanez SZ520QM Gold Amber Burst w/ tone zone bridge and Norton Neck
Gibson Faded SG
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Pedals
Maxon OD808 pedal
Boss CE-5
Boss Ph-3
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Big Muff Pi
EHX Holy Grail
Danelectro Danecho
It's not a song, but I do it whenever I try out a wah pedal. Put on distortion, then trill between two notes (i.e. 7th & 9th frets, g string). Turn on the wah, pull it all the way back, then slowly take it through the whole range of the wah and back again while doing the trill. This gives you a really good idea of the wah's range.

Hope this helps.
Feel the fire of barbecue
Burning in the hell
Everybody's gonna bring
A lot of beers and meat

MASSACRATION!!!
Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade is basically what everyone trying out a wah pedal plays. F#5 chord with wah. Make sure you try out the wah's through a rig that is as similar as possible to the one you have at home. You don't want to try out a wah on a Les Paul standard through a JCM 800 only to find out you hate how it sounds through your beginner's epiphone and 10-watt practice amp.
While I hate that Buck Cherry song, the guitar in it is pretty good, and good for a wah test.

I would run through a few blues licks, Red House, Sky is Cryin, that sort of stuff, even if it wasn't recorded with wah.

ManowarMike's idea is a good one too.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.