Last week I uploaded a song, before the storm. This week, its finished. LOFI version should be on myspace (its being weird now and taking forever to process, usually its 10 mins. Its been 3 hours now and I don't know when it will be up on the myspace page)

www.myspace.com/Ichhatt

http://files.filefront.com/03___Before_the_storm___Ich_Ha/;5313774;;/fileinfo.html

The filefront download is to the HiFi Mp3 of the song (Highly suggested). Also play this on a Good set of speakers or headphones at Max volume for full effect (there are some sub harmonics and different crap done to the vox of the song)

Also, this is a colaberation (maybe the first true one, as we were both in the studio working on this) with another UG member spike_8bkp. Who did the lyrical content of the song (that is my voice though, His is hidden somewhere in the song ).

Some very expirmental stuff was done to the vocals.

Well Crit for Crit.

Hope you all enjoy it.
Last edited by uuuuhhhhhhhh at Jul 27, 2006,
oooo very very very very awesome improvement. this is very very creepy, now that i think about it kinda reminds me that im playing resident evil, i dont know why. i like the scary effects during the parts with the violins. i dont know if youre like hardcore into the holocust, but it has a holocust feel (if thats what you are going for). maybe add some more variation (on the music side), as it seems to still repeat alot, maybe throw in some painful screams or soemthing, thatd make it creepy ;-) but good improvement from the just ionstrument version

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400849

edit- awesome rain effects at the end!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Very, very cool love the Violins. When the vocals come in they sound perfect with the song (might not know what your saying) but very cool. Gives me an almost scared fealing while listening to this. Kind of like Dier von Satan by TOOL. Well very good sound and feeling to it. Great Job.
Crit for Crit? Check my signature.
Sorry for not critting but i'm waiting for the lofi version in myspace which hasnt yet uploaded..
I'll listen to the other one : Before the storm (new) :
Well , not much to say mate , you made it aweseome , like you said : repetitiveness is ok in an ambient song.
WHooo nice effects , is that violin ??? what did you use for violin mate ? dont tell me it was reasons . i cant find it anywhere , only the 2.5 version .
Anyway , keep it up.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
it was really cool with all the slowness and stuff, but it was a little long for me :P. I don't think there was really enough action in the beginning. It was cool, but a little drawn out. very well done though. I mean, even if you just cut it down to like 8 or 9 minutes that would be better I think. Or you could split it up into different parts, like movements or something. Just an idea.

Mine |
|
v
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404717
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.