I bought some invaders a neck and bridge position, i was wondering if anyone had this set up and could tell me if its a good sound, Or if its better to get a combination with the Invader, like invader neck, and Screamin deamon bridge. I really want to know whats best before i put thses things in, so if you have any input it would be appreciated.
Myself, I wouldn't really put invaders anywhere on my guitar, especially not in the neck. You really have to give more info on what sound you want, what gear you have and such to get a proper answer.
Invaders are used mainly in the bridge
unless you're Syn Gates (or wanna be of him)
[Member of the Ibanez S Players Club.] Pm striketalonx to join

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez RGA8 w/DiMarzio PAF8s
Ibanez JS1200CA
Ibanez S470IB w/DiMarzio Tonezone (Bridge)
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
you need to tell us your gear and what music you like. i heard the invaders are **** even for metal.
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
I play mostly metal music, but not dropped metal bull **** i play metallica, and iron maiden type metal, or zakk wylde and ozzy sounds, and some kick ass randy rhodes sounds. I just want something thats gonna put some power in my play. They make Neck and bridge invaders so i sure they will give a versitel sound, or i dont know i wanna know what you guys think.
good bye tone. hello tom delonge.
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power
The Invader in the bridge will be fine. It is a bit bass and mid heavy but that is good for chunky rhythm. For neck you need something that won't be som thick or muddy for the music you play... I suggest a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates, or Jazz Neck.... or a Dimarzio humbucker from hell. I like the Jazz in the neck, everything is clear crisp... it goes well with my tone zone bucker in the bridge and the jazz will still rock...

So in a nutshell...

Invader in bridge good

Get something else for the neck position.

Good Luck
My Favorite Rig Of The Moment

Fender American Strat -> Barber Tone Press -> Xotic AC Booster -> Keeley TS9 -> Hughes & Kettner TubeFactor -> Fender Blues Junior