hey there... last night i was in a car with my friend and we were driving to dunkin donuts at like 1 am (them munchies) and like he put on the college radio station for miami its University of Miamis own radio station and i heard the craziest song that i've ever heard.. its like soo insane man i like metal but not much of it.. but this song was full blown metal and the only line i remember hearing was "our home is in hell" so i figure thats the name of the song....or the chourus or something so i was just wondering if anyone here can help me out and give me the band that plays this song... if anyone knows it... thanks!!
remember its "our home is in hell" or something like that... well peace out
Quote by hendrixistheman
hey there... last night i was in a car with my friend and we were driving to dunkin donuts at like 1 am (them munchies) and like he put on the college radio station for miami its University of Miamis own radio station and i heard the craziest song that i've ever heard.. its like soo insane man i like metal but not much of it.. but this song was full blown metal and the only line i remember hearing was "our home is in hell" so i figure thats the name of the song....or the chourus or something so i was just wondering if anyone here can help me out and give me the band that plays this song... if anyone knows it... thanks!!
remember its "our home is in hell" or something like that... well peace out

Go to any miami metal show down here, look for Donn (who runs that show) and ask him

I dunno what song it is though lol. Was it power metal? What did it sound like. Sometimes they play local bands and **** like SAQ, Cyst.