There's no answer. It's all opinion.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
This one song that I wrote. It takes 14 hands and two feet just to play the rhythm part and all the harmonies... Don't even ask about the lead guitar parts. It also takes 6 feet to play the quintuple bass blast beats while maintaining a steady rhythm on the closed hi-hat.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Quote by Metal Matt
This one song that I wrote. It takes 14 hands and two feet just to play the rhythm part and all the harmonies... Don't even ask about the lead guitar parts. It also takes 6 feet to play the quintuple bass blast beats while maintaining a steady rhythm on the closed hi-hat.

sounds lame and also easy

i bet its teh Opeth, they are awesome
Quote by Metal Matt

Holy shit, you're in The Berzerker?
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Toughest ? you mean hard to play or rough ?

Hard To PLay = Schizos are never alone part I&II - Annihilator from alice in hell album - < im Fudging possible.. and imperiled eyes from never neverland album - annihilator
Rough ? My guess would be angel of death.

EDIT: Rough and hard to play = Scavenger Of Human Sorrow - Death
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Last edited by Necrolust at Jul 27, 2006,
Quote by DirgeForTheSun
teh guitar n00b? he sucks

Dude , you are about to be flamed by malmsteens fans. I dont like him , but others do.
Quote by DirgeForTheSun
flamed by aging swedes? bring it

lol
Probably anything by Yngwie Malmsteen....but that's not to say that I like him either. To me, his music just lacks emotion, like sure you can play ultra-fast with amazing accuracy and precision, but what's the point when every song sounds like the same boring shit?
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Anything by Behold... The Arctopus.

Pure befuddling technical madness.
smoosh
who's to say you can't have shred with emotion? or emotion with shred?
</IMO>
You can, but Malmsteen doesn't, people like Vai do though.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Quote by trollblod
who's to say you can't have shred with emotion? or emotion with shred?
There can be plenty of emotion in shred... Yngwie, however, gets really mindless after a while. I have yet to find a song by him that doesnt go through the same wanky A Harmonic Minor licks.
smoosh
Quote by Molodov
Anything by Behold... The Arctopus.

Pure befuddling technical madness.

Ya.
Bah, the metal forum is turning into shit.

Questions like these belong in the metal chat thread.
How can we separate fact from fiction in a world where we are desensitized by our own minds?
i went to a school of rock, one of the teachers played scales so fast that they sounded like choards.

he played an awesome song, probly the fastest i ever heard.