ok i have no idea if this has been started but anyway what guitars would you like combined? such as one guitars body, anothers headstock, and somethings pickups.

me i would love a guitar with a warlocks(BCR) headstock, a ax 400's(ESP) body and pickups, and the dagger's(BCR) inlays within the 400's design thing.

this is sorta to get to know what peoples dream guitars would be when they finally get a custom guitar. get a headstart on what it might look like and to be like "ya that would look awesome "

lol
I AM THE DEMUN OF METAL BWAHAHA
Bwahaha Feel My PoWeRgrrr
Member2BoycottMcdonaldsGroup pm rockergurl09 2join
Verdammt Zuhalter, Abhanden kommen!
demun: D,ee,Muhn-similar to a demi-god only opposite as a half human half demon.
Last edited by Demun at Jul 27, 2006,
jackson kevin bond's neck and inlays and headstock, gibson sg gothic II's body and pickups, and the schecter c-1 FR's bridge
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
this is kind of crazy, but i'd say a les paul body, a strat neck (maple fretboard), trapezoid inlays, and a flying v headstock
My Gear:

Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender 48th Street Strat
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Martin Koa Acoustic
Some crappy unnamed bass
I'd take the body of a telecaster, but an archtop semi-hollow with only one F hole, Duncan JB and Jazz Humbuckers...the jazz (neck humbucker) would have a nice chrome cover on it, whereas the JB (bridge) would remain open coil...I just like that look...(Both humbuckers would be coil tapped, of course). The guitar would have a bigsby, and a PRS-esque headstock...and of course, a ridiculously complicated cool looking inlay...just since this is a dream guitar/what I'd make if I had the skill, time and money thread
I really should find something worthwhile to put down here...
A Les Paul Custom with a Jackson like thin neck with a regular les paul head stock.The finish would be cream white,and it would have 24 carrot gold plated hardware.With some sort od DiMarzio pups
Originally Posted by RideTheAnger13
Getting a spider II for a gift is like getting coal for christmas. Whoever is getting that for you obviously doesn't like you.
To the above post: Well, if you can afford 24ct gold hardware, you sure as hell have the cash to change them about every month, anyway, so go for it.

Anyway, I've been sporting the idea of a Black-to-grey sunburst on a stained piece of flamed maple, in a RR shape, with the traditional Jackson headstock, gold hardware, ToM bridge and a String-thru construction. Binded headstock and neck and some snazzy inlays.
hehe and to help with a better view of these ill try to make pictures of them by cutting and pasting the parts

lol as you can see from my first post

also why would you change 24k gold plating every month? that would be pretty expensive and wasteful of money
I AM THE DEMUN OF METAL BWAHAHA
Bwahaha Feel My PoWeRgrrr
Member2BoycottMcdonaldsGroup pm rockergurl09 2join
Verdammt Zuhalter, Abhanden kommen!
demun: D,ee,Muhn-similar to a demi-god only opposite as a half human half demon.