Hey dudes, recently purchased a Marshall JCM TSL combo amplifier. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what kind of settings Slash uses/has used on his DD-5 Delay and more specifically GE-7 Equalizer. Any help will be appreciated!

Cheers in advance,

Ben Wojciechowski
For Welcome to The Jungle intro:
* set your delay repeats to 4-5
* set your delay time to follow the tempo (around 2-3 ms)
* plug your delay pedal BEFORE your disortion pedal
* put your distortion at the max
* mute all the strings with your right hand

For the set teh bass and treble settings on neutral and bosst teh mids (he jsut boosts teh mids during solo to eaiser cut through the mix).
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
now its time to get the slash wah for that sweet child o mine solo....
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.
^

Actully Slash main effect is wah, otherwise he just uses the GE-7 on solos, since mids make it easier to cut through the mix.

For his sounds use these setting:
Humbucker guitar, neck pickup, tone: 0
For distorted sounds (crunch channel): , Bass: 7, Mid: 7, Treble: 4 1/2, Gain: 6 1/2
For Clean sounds (clean channel): Presence: 0, Bass: 9, Mid: 3, Treble: 5 1/2, Gain: 4.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
lol you are a waste of space ^
i will. how am i a n00b if i like wah pedals? oh i see your a ****ty wylde fan. they are true n00bs.
^Zakk Wylde is a person, idiot. Not a band.

Important note: Guitarcenter.com is selling Slash's wah (Not that crap red one, the actual rackmount one)
Quote by W4T3V3R
i will. how am i a n00b if i like wah pedals? oh i see your a ****ty wylde fan. they are true n00bs.

I meant the slash wah (red POS with built in shit distortion.)
ok since you guys are so confident the slash wah is bad then i assume you have tried it. so what is it like. if you do not know then you are just dumb..
Quote by mystique facade
ok since you guys are so confident the slash wah is bad then i assume you have tried it. so what is it like. if you do not know then you are just dumb..

It's kinda like the Zakk Wylde wah in terms of lame-ness (The ZW being the Jimi Hendrix in disguise). It's just another excuse for Dunlop to rake in money, this time from Slash fans.

All that = lame.