so ive been playing for almost three years and im extremely bored with that marterial that i play. im self taught and im into classic rock/blues music. im looking for a good blues song that willl keep me entertained for a while. thanks
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing.
B.B King - The Thrill Is Gone.
Robert Johnson - Sweet Home Chicago.
SRV - The Sky Is Cryin'.
I had the same thing when looking for blues music to play that kept me interested, in the end I settled on playing Peter Greens version of "The Stumble", but if you're up to it I would highly recommend learning SRV's version of "Little Wing".
Quote by Johnljones7443
Jimi Hendrix - Little Wing.
B.B King - The Thrill Is Gone.
Robert Johnson - Sweet Home Chicago.
SRV - The Sky Is Cryin'.

I'd probably add 'Born Under A Bad Sign' by either Cream or Albert King (both versions are great).
Try learning Sushine of your love by Cream. Also try Badge by Cream. Killer solos!!!!!
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"
-Emiliano Zapata
crossroads by cream, should keep you occupied for a while

also red house by jimi hendrix and texas flood by SRV
Eric Clapton - Layla
#2 Member of Fender Whore Club
Rig:
MIK Fender Strat
Traynor 40WR
EH Big Muff
Boss Blues Driver 2
Boss Phase Switcher 3
Quote by Stop Messin'
OHHHHHHHHHH man LMAO now that's what i call getting pwned.

Nice work Fender, seriously.
Trying not to repeat what has been said.

SRV - "Scuttle buttin" or "Rude Mood/Hide Away" (two of my favorite little jam songs) really most of SRV's stuff you would find fun and challenging.

Chuck Berry or Jimi Hendrix - Johnny B. Goode (I've always found this song to be fun to play) Same thing for Jimi as SRV, the majority is fun and you can find something to challenge you as well.

Anything by George Thorogood is fun to play

Some of Kenny Wayne Sheppards older stuff you might find interesting.

Try not to just look at the songs suggested but the artists as well, you will surely find something by one of the artists we all mention that you enjoy and find challenging as well.
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."