Blood is thicker than water and tastes nicer too

I feel so strong as i examine my arm, i pull up my sleeve, enjoy the view one last time. I took a photo for you to see and autographed it 'sincerly me.'

So i walk on by without a smile, but it's only for a while, i won't wait around. So i lock myself in, i can't make a sound, i won't wait around for long.

Although i continue to walk, i'm actually dead inside, and it's what's inside that counts you told me again and again. It's down the road not across the lane, that's the way to get rid of my pain. I'm missing files from my brain, my ugly face doesn't deserve a name.

So i walk on by without a smile, but it's only for a while, i won't wait around. So i lock myself in, i can't make a sound, i won't wait around for long.

I just wanna be the center of your world, we can sit in silence and it'll still be loud. Grab your coat, i'll take you places where everyone has expressionless faces.

[Comments would be much appreciated ]
Last edited by Phelix at Aug 5, 2006,
Depending on what music you put it to, thats either like death metal, extremely emo, or...well...radiohead (but i like radiohead lol). I thought the first lines were a bit much, but thought the verses were ok, and liked the chorus bit.
I feel so strong as i examine my arm, i pull up my sleeve, enjoy the view one last time. I thought i'd take a photo and put it on the net so you can tell me the dripping blood doesn't prove i need you. i think its a bit wordy to be honest, about the net and all. might be more effective if more snappy

So i walk on by without a smile, but it's only for a while, i won't wait around. So i lock myself in, i can't make a sound, i won't wait around for long. the rhyming bugs me. is this a rap song? because thats a similar rhyme style to rap. the rhyming seems a bit randomly placed

Although i continue to walk, i'm actually dead inside, and it's what's inside that counts you told me again and again. It's down the road not across the lane, that's the way to get rid of my pain. I'm missing files from my brain, my ugly face doesn't deserve a name. i like the imagery here a lot. tho i dont quite understand the 'down the road not across the lane' part. and the rhyming thing is there again.

So i walk on by without a smile, but it's only for a while, i won't wait around. So i lock myself in, i can't make a sound, i won't wait around for long. alright. i wasnt sure what to make of this though, as in meaning

I just wanna be the center of your world, we can sit in silence and it'll still be loud. Grab your coat, i'll take you places where everyone has expressionless faces.i love this. this is great

there you go
i need to get a better signature.
To answer Matt's question:
If you want to kill yourself you cut down the road not across the lane, as in down the vein not across your wrist, it will bleed more. A big cliche in songs like this

I really disliked this song. I hate the idea of cutting. There are better ways to descirbe saddness, then pathetic self-mutilation, especially in song. The Chorus was boring, almost all the verses were atrocious especially the first one. The only thing I liked was the grab your coat verse, though I don't understand why the people are expressionless.

Cutting is stupid, get help. Not meant to be offensive, but seriously sincerely get help. And if you write lyrics about cutting instead of actually cutting that's equally pathetic. Find something better to write about or find some other inage to deploy ont eh reader, this is just silly b/s

and if you want you can crit mine: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402453
Jesse Wants To Die Just As Much As You Want Him Dead
Last edited by Knife2aGunFight at Jul 28, 2006,
i like the title, the song is too much but i like it for some reason, even though i think its too much. so its a good one, man, titles cool, good job

if ur critting back, take a look at Found Myself in my sig.
Yeah, It Seems Lot Of The Ppl Here, Dont Understand The Concept Behind This Song.. [this Is Wat It Meant To Me...] It Was A Pouring Out Of The Soul Saying That You Had Enough You Kno Wat Ur Doing B/c U've Been Told So Many Times, I Like It, It Is How I Feel A Lot Of The Time....