Allright heres the deal, ive got myself a summer job and am making around 500$ every 2 weeks i need a new amp b/c i have a mg -.- haha anyways i play hendrix Srv, Gnr, zepplin, van halen etc..... my 2 choices were the Carvin Mts 3212 combo or the Mesa f-50 combo, ive herd good and bad about both so has anyone tried them out or anything, thanks
Quote by Next Hendrix
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"

Tried the Mesa F50... its okay... lots of stuff to mess with to get your sound. Will be good if you only have 1 guitar - that way you can set up the eq and not have to mess with it again. It will cover blues and rock pretty well... the EVH stuff is always hard to get to cranked power tubes...

but it might be good enough. You might also consider a mesa nomad (same deal though good if you have 1 guitar)

Good Luck
My Favorite Rig Of The Moment

Fender American Strat -> Barber Tone Press -> Xotic AC Booster -> Keeley TS9 -> Hughes & Kettner TubeFactor -> Fender Blues Junior
yea ive got 1 guitar so that situation is covered, how much more is the nomad??
Quote by Next Hendrix
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"

Any other oppinions on these 2 amps?
Quote by Next Hendrix