Some pretty good thrash, but write some more riffs cuz it gets sorta repetetive. Pretty cool overall though. -my 2 cents
seems like you are the type that comes up with a lot of nice riffs but rarely writes a full song.am i right.i'm not making fun of you or anything,thats just the impression i got from all those random riffs on your page.they are pretty good,you just need to sit down with it and work them out and build upon them.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by kornflipsk8er
seems like you are the type that comes up with a lot of nice riffs but rarely writes a full song.am i right.i'm not making fun of you or anything,thats just the impression i got from all those random riffs on your page.they are pretty good,you just need to sit down with it and work them out and build upon them.

your absolutly right. i've only writen 1 complete song
Nice drum pattern and nice riffage dude.
Nice guitar tone and ****. U got potential in the metal scene (dont give up on it)
The interchangable riffs made me not to be bored.
Your song is very cool indeed mate. hehe. the solo was good but kinda short. lengthen up the solo and finish the song with another kind of riff.
I have nothing to crit about , only to put up vocals and u r ready to go.

Since you are a metallhead , go to my sig and my dmusic page and check out a song called "Thrash and Kill" (IF you want). and tell me what you think , there in the dmusic page.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.