Looking to buy an Epiphone Les Paul...I play a lot of pop/punk, punk rock, and the Sum 41 version of metal(yes i know i talk about Sum 41 alot) Pretend that price is not a problem for now, but it has to be Epiphone. No Gibson. Any ideas of which one to get?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul. haha. or an Ultra
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
elitist all the way, or a custom if you must
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
epi standard or epi custom or if u have some extra $$$ the epi elitist
My Gear:

Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender 48th Street Strat
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Martin Koa Acoustic
Some crappy unnamed bass
lol ok hang on. what i meant was like the affordable epis. that was my mistake for not claryfiying. Sp? what i meant to say was the affordable epis but you know keep it like under 600. Sorry about that.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
an Agile...if it doesnt have to be an Epi. AL-2000 + new pups. and you have a better guitar than the epi.
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by ssguitar
an Agile...if it doesnt have to be an Epi. AL-2000 + new pups. and you have a better guitar than the epi.

AL-3500's are up with gibson lp studios.

For less that 600.
from what i hear i would get the epi lp standard every1 seems perfectly happy with those i heard theyre just as good as the american fender strats
I love my Custom 3 Plus Limited, If you can still find it, I suggest that one. But they are kind of hard to get. Just avoid the lower end models and you should be good..
go for the standard lp. i have one and i love it. its not too heavy for an lp . its great for the punk stuff u want. u could get any sound out of it,depending on ur amp. go for the standard
Quote by zeppelin5100
from what i hear i would get the epi lp standard every1 seems perfectly happy with those i heard theyre just as good as the american fender strats

They are completely incomparable guitars, but if they were an American strat would blow an Epi les Paul out of the water in terms of quality.

The Epi Les Paul plaintop would be the best choice, but I'd go for a G-400. More suitable for your music styles IMO.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music