The Great Race

You're indescribable, too good for words, yet so inspirational. You stare me in the face and i think this is how i'm meant to feel. Pure Beauty on the inside and out, you turn my frown into a smile, just by being you

I spiral out of my depth, i'm drowning. Will you save me or are you too scared you'll drown too? I might not be able to keep my head up but i promise yours will never go under (while i'm here)

One heck of a race i can't win. It's survival of the fittest but i'm breaking down. I need to stay strong for you, win the race or we could just break down together.

I'd do anything to keep you smiling. Run in and save you from a burning tower. I'll fight for your love cause it's the ultimate fight. You're my only dream and not just the kind at night.

One heck of a race i can't win. It's survival of the fittest but i'm breaking down. I need to stay strong for you, win the race or we could just break down together.

[Musical difference]

Comments please
Last edited by Phelix at Jul 28, 2006,
i quite liked this. it just felt like emotions gushing out, kinda like how someone might talk to their lover, if they were really in love. im not quite sure what it is, maybe because it sound very 'human'. really nice.

You're my only dream and not just the kind at night.

that stood out though as an awkward sentence. i wasnt sure what it meant. i guess i just needed to think about it a bit more than the rest.

btw: when u wrote 'hear' i think u meant 'here.

if poss, can u crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402203
peace
i need to get a better signature.
Last edited by MATTTHEMOP at Jul 27, 2006,