Im going to be buying the Ibanez Prestige RG2570 on the 15th of August. I just want to know your opinions and anything i should do once i get it. I will be ordering it off of music123.com ,and I have never dealt with them but they seem to be the only place that carries it. I have bought two guitars off of musiciansfriend.com and they all got here in one piece. I'm just hoping that music123 is just as good. Thanks for reading.
THis si all I will say. SAVE FOR AN RGT! I played one today and it blew me away. It feels so nice, but the RG 2570 is good too.
i prefer the RGT too.. i had an RG 570 and sold it after a few months.. the pickups were sh**.. it didn't stay in tune, the floating bridge was a pain when changing tunings... etc..

The RGT is great though, I love it
ESP LTD EX-400
Ibanez S520EX w/ Swineshead Venom + Condor
Fender American Stratocaster
Fender Telecaster Blackout w/ DM Tone Zone + SD 59'
Peavey XXX 60w
i got an ibanez RG370DX just yesterday. ibanez kicks serious ass. never played an RG2570, but if it's as good as any other ibanez ive ever played, worth it completely.
Quote by enjoi91
Im going to be buying the Ibanez Prestige RG2570 on the 15th of August. I just want to know your opinions and anything i should do once i get it. I will be ordering it off of music123.com ,and I have never dealt with them but they seem to be the only place that carries it. I have bought two guitars off of musiciansfriend.com and they all got here in one piece. I'm just hoping that music123 is just as good. Thanks for reading.

Music123 is good, ive gotten 3 guitars, 2 amps and 3 pedals off there. I would switch the pickups to dimarzio's imo. But the stock ones are pretty good to start with.
yeah i was planning on changing the pickups lol, what do you recommend for this guitar?
I want this guitar because i'd like to know that if my neck gets really messed up later all i have to do is buy a new neck and i like how its unfinished.
well what music do you play? and how much you willing to spend? also music123 from what ive heard are a great company to deal with so yeh unless your extremely unlucky i highly doubt your gonna get a cracked up model
this will be my metal guitar so any good metal pickups will do. price range is around $200 tops, i could also do more
what kind of metal tones do you want? do you want vesatility from the middle and neck pickups?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i would like versatility from my pickups, i was thinking about geting a breed in neck and bridge. would that be good? I dont know what i should use for the middle single coil though.
EMG 81/85. I think they are good metal pups. I would try something exotic in the middle sinlge coil. Try and get some interesting/contrasted tones. Although I've never owned a guitar with a middle pup.
^^ i don't really like the breeds, but if you do, go for them.

It really depends how much you're willing to spend on the pickups.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?