I am learning some Modest Mouse songs and cant figure out how to make harmonics.. any tips??
What kind of harmonics?

If it's a natural harmonic, follow the instructions above, only remove your finger in unison with hiting the string.
its not that hard. are you braindead? put yer goddamn finger on the fret and dont press down. you can only get the harmonics on 3 5 7 9 12 and 19.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
if u want a pinch harmonic, well, there are diff ways of doin 1, the easiest way i find to do it is to hit the string and have your your thumb immediately touch the string to mute it, if u do it right, it should produce a high screaching sound, use bends to make em sound cooler, but the way i suggested takes a lot of time to get used to
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
Quote by Archetype00
its not that hard. are you braindead? put yer goddamn finger on the fret and dont press down. you can only get the harmonics on 3 5 7 9 12 and 19.

like JohnlJones7443 said, you take you finger off the string at the same time you hit it.
Quote by Guitar Skater
but its gotta be on certain frets like 3-5-7-12

Also, if you have distortion theres ones at 4-2.75-2.25-1.9