Im just now getting to where i need some effects to start rocking with my freinds (We aint made a band yet).

I need some good, but cheap(Im only 15, and on a tight buget) effects.

I got an Epiphone Special 2, and a Behringer V-Tone GM110(30 watt amp). It's pretty good, its got some good distortion to it, i really dont need anymore distortion than what its got.

I'm looking to get these sorta effects:

Wah Pedal
Whammy pedal
(Alot of the songs i do, need bending and stuff, i want to use Whammy with it)
Metal and Crunch tone SB
An Overdrive SB
A Noise Gate box
A Delay and Reverb SB
A Phaser SB

Thats mostly all ill need.

The things i need right away, are the Wah, Whammy, Noise Gate, and Overdrive.

I have been looking at alot of the Behringer StompBoxes. They are cheap and stuff, but i have also looked at the DanElectro SB's as well.

Here are the things i am planning on getting soon:

OD:
Behringer TO100 Tube OD

Danelectro D-2 Fab Overdrive

Wah:

Behringer HB01 Hellbabe Wah Pedal

I havent found a Whammy or Phazer yet, but i am wanting the things listed above.

What would yaw recomend for an OD box, and Wah pedal? I am on a budget, so i am trying to pay only under $35 for each one. I also gotta save money for the power cables and guitar cables for them.

Please tell me what would give me the best performance, for little price.

Thanks much-

--Duncan!
Look into Behringer man. For the price those little pedals are really good and sound about the same as any Boss or anything like that. My FX rack is going to consist of a lot of Behringer stuff because you get A LOT of bang for your buck.
you could look into an multi-effects pedal if you want all them for cheap

somethin like a boss me-50?
yeah if you want all that **** id reccomend a digital effects processor (one of the nice ones with an expression pedal) if you need the whammy effect then get one of the ones made by Digitech. You wont get the best tone out of them, but youll get a halfway decent version of every effect you could possibly need.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
arent the behringer pedals made from plastic? i think thats what i remember and thats why i decided not to get any. the danelectro pedals are also plastic and from what ive heard many of them kinda crap out pretty easily.

a cheap OD pedal that is supposed to be good is the digitech bad monkey. supposed to sound very good and it is pretty cheap so look into that. i really dont think you are going to find a good wah in that price range though. if you really are on a budget you could look used on ebay to see what you can pick up from there.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah if you want all that **** id reccomend a digital effects processor (one of the nice ones with an expression pedal) if you need the whammy effect then get one of the ones made by Digitech. You wont get the best tone out of them, but youll get a halfway decent version of every effect you could possibly need.

idk, i got some freinds that have used them, and they say that they make good sounds, but they say that its not really good for local gigs or stage play at festivals.

I want something i can just shut on and off without a problem. And my freind had a RP-80 multi, and he pressed the pedal one time, (Semi hard) and it jams and stuck down, and when we tried to get it loose, it broke off. He cussed a storm on that one. lol