Hey im pretty new to the site and to guitar. I want to learn some easy heavy metal solos
Practice your rhythms first before getting into solos.

One step at a time, young grasshopper.

Good luck with the guitar though... and as far as easy songs are concerned.

Black Sabbath - Iron Man
Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Metallica - Enter Sandman
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
Try the opening solo in Metallica - Fade To Black.

Seeing as your avatar is Ozzy Osbourne, try the solo in Ozzy Osbourne - Mama I'm Coming Home (It's far from metal, but good none-the-less).
Quote by ironman606
Hey im pretty new to the site and to guitar. I want to learn some easy heavy metal solos

Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
Pantera - Domination
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
Ozzy - Mama Im Comin Home
any Black Sabbath song.
dont dumb yourself down learning metallica songs, metallica ****ing sucks. the only good **** they got is kill em all, lightning and puppets.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
^ (Johnljones7443) fade to black might be a little to hard for a begginer if youre talking bout the lead over the rhythem) you should learn the solo to seven nation army sounds real cool and is easy as **** and the song is really easy to learn though it may not be metal its good for beggining
My guitars...

LTD H-1000
Epiphone Explorer
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic

Amps...

Marshall Mode Four
fender frontman possibly for sale

Quote by Pleiadian
(with active EMG-HZ pickups)
Quote by hrdcorekidx
^ (Johnljones7443) fade to black might be a little to hard for a begginer if youre talking bout the lead over the rhythem) you should learn the solo to seven nation army sounds real cool and is easy as **** and the song is really easy to learn though it may not be metal its good for beggining

Well, maybe a passage or two... but it's still worth giving it a go, I think.

Plus, easy & hard are subjective, I just gave a recommendation on what I thought was easy when I started.

Plus, a certain website has a note-by-note walkthrough of it, which I'm sure he'll find helpful.
hrdcorekid fade to black into solo isnt that hard.....was the first solo i learnt....and it took me practice upon practice....now i could do it blind folded