This band has just about the coolest name ever but thats not all thats cool about them, what do you like about them??????
Guiet riot rule, so much so that they replaced their Q with a G
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quiet Riot...only have like 3 good songs, they're ok.
Quote by metalmonsterr
The first time i heard about Granny Sluts 16 on DVD i was like OMG AWESOME.I feel like they made it just for me, then after i saw it the black granny at the end just makes me feel really awkward and depressed
Quote by JkHalen
Quiet Riot...only have like 3 good songs, they're ok.

Well that depends on which era wer're talking about there (in the event we're discussing Quiet Riot, and not this "Guiet Riot" I see here")
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
^yep its all about the era when it comes to QR all there stuff with randy was exceptionally good but other than that they only had a few good songs
I only liked the Metal Health album which was the one with Randy right? so um..IMO after Randy left they just..sucked..I dunno..just my opinion..
Quote by metalmonsterr
The first time i heard about Granny Sluts 16 on DVD i was like OMG AWESOME.I feel like they made it just for me, then after i saw it the black granny at the end just makes me feel really awkward and depressed
Quote by JkHalen
I only liked the Metal Health album which was the one with Randy right?

Nope. Metal Health was recorded after the band was reformed and they got Carlos Cavazo on lead guitar. Randy was only on Quiet Riot I & Quiet Riot II(neither of which have been released in America yet )
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
^ Ah, I see..well i only liked a few songs off Metal Health and how come those ablums with Randy never were released in US?
Quote by metalmonsterr
Because the band(when with Randy) was only offered a record deal from a Japanese record label so that is where they recorded their first 2 albums. The company just hasn't felt like releasing the albums over here yet, I guess. Bastards...
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
^ yet? probably never
Quote by metalmonsterr
I only have a few songs with Randy that are of horrible quality. Bah.

However, I swear I saw a Quiet Riot cd with Randy on the cover about a year ago... at Best Buy, of all places.

Yes, Here it is. I have no idea if it's good or not, though. It isn't one of the original cds.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Quote by psychodelia
I only have a few songs with Randy that are of horrible quality. Bah.

However, I swear I saw a Quiet Riot cd with Randy on the cover about a year ago... at Best Buy, of all places.

Yes, Here it is. I have no idea if it's good or not, though. It isn't one of the original cds.

Yeah. That's actually a very rare cd to come across. It's the Quiet Riot equivelent to Tribute, being that it was a collection of the best songs from Quiet Riot-Randy Rhoads era(although Tribute is a collection of live shows+the Dee outtakes).
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Is it good for a compilation?

edit: well, I should say, is it worth getting?
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
It depends. It's great for a collectors item. Or, if you love Rhoads's work(like I do), I find it to be a great compilation of his playing and earlier works.
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Oops, i meant Quiet riot not Guiet riot. So Randy Rhoads was with Black Sabbath then Quiet Riot then Ozzy Osbourne then died? Im confused, i knew he was with Quiet Riot but i dont know how it fit in with his other bands.
He was in quiet riot then left to join ozzy later after quiet riot 1 and 2
I only really like metal health and cum on feel the noise cause those are the only songs ive heard from them.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by Zeppelin/DC 56
Oops, i meant Quiet riot not Guiet riot. So Randy Rhoads was with Black Sabbath then Quiet Riot then Ozzy Osbourne then died? Im confused, i knew he was with Quiet Riot but i dont know how it fit in with his other bands.

What? He was never in Black Sabbath. Tony Iommi always has been their guitarist. Where did you here Randy was ever in the band??

From 1974/75 to 1979/80, Randy was in Quiet Riot.

He left the band, and soon joined Ozzy under the suggestion of a friend.(Or at least, so says one version of the story. There are like 6 different stories as to how Randy ended up playing for Ozzy.)
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Last edited by TheUltimateSin at Jul 29, 2006,
^ I heard it was because his mother made him? or pushed him into it?
Quote by metalmonsterr
They're okay, I guess. Nothing really worth raving about, just another hair metal band...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by JkHalen
^ I heard it was because his mother made him? or pushed him into it?

I haven't heard that one before. It's most likely false though. Mrs. Rhoads isn't the kind of person to do that kind of thing. She is where Randy picked up his humbelness from, and she always supported his choices. She wouldn't have forced him to do anything.
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
^ ah..I see..anyways, would b great to hear a few songs "Quiet Riot Randy era" songs
Quote by metalmonsterr
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
They're okay, I guess. Nothing really worth raving about, just another hair metal band...

Hair metal, my ass! Listen to "Metal Health(Bang Your Head)" and educate yourself!

(I still love you)
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the "...Still Waiting For The VAMPIRE Holocaust" club. PM me to join.