Everyone knows that there is a new Against Me! album coming out, and I was wondering, even though they are on Sire, if any of you are going to buy it seeing it is still off FAT.
i think it comes out in august....
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
If you're talking about the live album I already downloaded most of it. It was ok, I don't like the new song that much.
Is this talking about the live album?

I've been to enough AM! shows that I don't think I need to pay for a live recording of one.
Quote by technicolour
Why not? It's not that bad.

Thats not the point.

The point is anarchists dont put their albums out on a record label owned by Fox News and sell out venues.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
^
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
I have a sort of (for lack of a better word) guilty pleasure for this band. Reinventing Axl Rose is a solid album, from start to finish. I bought Searching for a Former Clarity the day it came out and cried, though. Terrible. But seriously, Reinventing Axl Rose is one of those albums I feel like I will never get tired of. Their early, early stuff kicked ass, too.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by Gomorrah
I have a sort of (for lack of a better word) guilty pleasure for this band. Reinventing Axl Rose is a solid album, from start to finish. I bought Searching for a Former Clarity the day it came out and cried, though. Terrible. But seriously, Reinventing Axl Rose is one of those albums I feel like I will never get tired of. Their early, early stuff kicked ass, too.

THats exactly how i feel, and when I saw them at warped part of me wanted to see them play lots of old songs and part of me knew that it would be wrong for them to play songs like reinventing axl rose or baby i'm an anarchist on warped tour because that would contradict the band they have become(which is crap) I wonder if they ever read their own lyrics and realize they are the kind of band the old against me! would have mocked?

They don't claim to be anarchists anymore do they?
Last edited by yeahyeah at Jul 28, 2006,
Not to my knowledge they dont...
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
i read somewhere warren said they didnt claim to be the band in reinventing Axl rose and that is a good enough reason for me
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
Thats not the point.

The point is anarchists dont put their albums out on a record label owned by Fox News and sell out venues.

heaven forbid more people hear their message!

douche..
peace & chemicals
The point isnt that people are hearing their messages, or the money.

Its the measures they are taking to do that.

Personally I dont care.

I'm just sick of them calling themselves anarchists.

But yah, I saw them last night, and they were ****ing class A.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
Thats not the point.

Agaisnt me! are not anarchists.

Besides you can be a good band and still have really left-ist lyrics andv views even if you're on a major. I love old against me!, and I like new against me! too (maybe alittle less) but the albums still have amazing songs...

ATE - Cliche Guevara, T.S.R., Sink florida sink, Turn those clapping hands into bald fists

SFAFC - Joy, Problems, Searching for a former clarity, From her lips to god's ears.

etc.
Last edited by technicolour at Jul 30, 2006,
Quote by technicolour

Besides you can be a good band and still have really left-ist lyrics andv views even if you're on a major. I love old against me!, and I like new against me! too (maybe alittle less) but the albums still have amazing songs...

ATE - Cliche Guevara, T.S.R., Sink florida sink, Turn those clapping hands into bald fists

SFAFC - Joy, Problems, Searching for a former clarity, From her lips to god's ears.

etc.

Yeah nothing off of vivida vis or S/T had anything to do with anarchism . You obviously havnt heard those albums.
Quote by technicolour

They're self-proclaimed anarchists to be precise. And apparently the fans that don't want them to be established through major labels are just "selfish", straight from Tom Gabel's mouth here.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
Yeah nothing off of vivida vis or S/T had anything to do with anarchism . You obviously havnt heard those albums.

I was talking to my bassist, who knows Andrew pretty well, about this band tonight, and he thinks their main reasoning behind signing to a major label is... "ya gotta feed yer bastard children somehow".

Apparently Andrew was quite the Womanizer...

alls I know is that he was in the Jawas and the Peeps, and on the Jawa's 1st 7" they have a little blurb to all of the "big" touring punk bands saying that "If you ask for a garuntee, **** you".

Oh well.

Their new album will suck.

Listen to Whatever the Folk it Takes instead.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Whatever the Folk it Takes is a glorious title.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I'm playing a show with him tonight!

Excitement!
Quote by whyvern
I'm playing a show with him tonight!

Excitement!

I liked it better when it wasnt just diego and it was both of them(i cant remember the other guys name). Hes still good though.
I love Diego and Kevin and Gabe. I can't wait to see those guys again. We just played Chattanooga at Tom Foote's house for the last Nestor Makhno show... We couldn't've asked for a better show. It was ****ing amazing.

I wish we coulda gone up to Wildefest with all of those kids and then everyone would go to Milwaukee! Because Milwaukee is like Chattanooga times 7.