How much would that run me? couldn't find it at musiciansfriend. I like the style of it and don't want it from ebay. my friend has one.
PLatinum series B.C Riches in the UK are usually £250-£350. They are pretty sweet guitars, but don't let anyone hear you say so. In fact, forget I said it. I think they suck, like everyone else does.
please tell me you actually know something about sound quality and still like this guitar. if you like the looks, and that only, please, for your sake, dont get it. ibanez maybe?

what kind of music do you play?
Quote by alienboy18241
please tell me you actually know something about sound quality and still like this guitar. if you like the looks, and that only, please, for your sake, dont get it. ibanez maybe?

nah, nothing about the looks. I love the sound of it. *sigh* it's wonderful.
Quote by Vermintide
PLatinum series B.C Riches in the UK are usually £250-£350. They are pretty sweet guitars, but don't let anyone hear you say so. In fact, forget I said it. I think they suck, like everyone else does.

how much would that be in American dollars?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.
Quote by alienboy18241

Uhh dude have you ever actually played a Platinum Series BC Rich? They really dont sound that bad, the bronze series ones they make suck but other than that BC Richs arent really bad guitars.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Yes I have, just not that exact model. I have played many different BC Riches, and from what I know, they suck. Not as bad as most people say and think. I do know that you will find a good one every once in a while, and this could be one of the good ones. I don't know for sure though, but if you like it, don't let any one tell you they suck.