anyone know if this is good, im looking for a new guitar im into thrash and progressive metal, and i was looking at a faster guitar right now i have an gibson sg thats pretty good but its a think neck and is not really suited for my anymore when i used to just play w/e ive been playing for about 4 years and bands im big on are metallica trivium and recently dragonforce even know i cant play it and also pantera are probably my main favorite bands and i generally play leads in my band so does anyone know about this guitar or any other good ones suited for, ive been looking at ibanez's and jacksons also but this one is what i seem to like most so any advice or info would be nice, thanks
To Rock or not to Rock? That is the question, and what a stupid question it is.
i've only heard good things about it. as long as you know that it's going to be a biatch for matinance compared to the sg because of the floyd.
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power
yeah but im usually in drop c and for anything else ill just use the acoustic unless its like a show
Its a great guitar...
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
the m400s rock alder bodies, emgs and the floyd, and they arent that hard to setup, its just an allen wrench and a string cutter
what others would u suggest my range is about 750 maybe a little over that, yes i would like a floyd rose and emgs also its why i picked this one but what others would you suggest?
im more into the mh series, i think they are amaing for the price, and the mh400 have a floyd, emg 81/85, and it has a mahogany and a flamed maple top, whereas the m-400 has an alder body.
Last edited by DBS_KICKS_ASS at Jul 28, 2006,
for that price you could get a hellraiser from schecter good guitar, i will admit the m400 has a great tone alder and emgs has a really good tone, but i play through a mesa which counteracts the brightness with its darker distortion
Quote by Viscosity
anyone know if this is good, im looking for a new guitar im into thrash and progressive metal, and i was looking at a faster guitar right now i have an gibson sg thats pretty good but its a think neck and is not really suited for my anymore when i used to just play w/e ive been playing for about 4 years and bands im big on are metallica trivium and recently dragonforce even know i cant play it and also pantera are probably my main favorite bands and i generally play leads in my band so does anyone know about this guitar or any other good ones suited for, ive been looking at ibanez's and jacksons also but this one is what i seem to like most so any advice or info would be nice, thanks

you could at least TRY to throw some puncuation marks in there...gahdamn

oh yea...good geetar