Well after months of thought I decided I want a 7 string. Im really getting into Nevermore and most of their rythms have that 7th string. I play any thing from rock to metal. I have no clue which one I'm going to get but I have found a couple I like
Omen 7
http://www.music123.com/Schecter-Omen-7-Electric-Guitar-i116234.music

-or-

RG7321
http://www.music123.com/Ibanez-RG7321-7-string-Electric-Guitar-i27059.music

Feel free to give comments on other seven strings but please keep it under 600 dollars.
Thanks
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
I'd recommend you getting the RG7321 but you actually gotta try out the neck 1st coz those are the difference. I prefer the Wizard II rather than the Schecter's neck.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Yeah I was leaning towards the Ibanez because of the neck but I havent tried the Schecter out yet
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
I would get the Ibanez myself, try before you buy!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
lbanez is a good choice. btw do u play any unearth?? the song zombie autopilot is a sweet 7 string song
------------------------------

ESP LTD F-250
Digitech Metal Master
Peavey Bandit 112

------------------------------
Oh cool thanks Metallica_Duke ill look in to that nad I cant try them yet bcuaes I dont know yet if the stores in my are supply thme at the moment but thanks
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
one question is the ibanez a set neck or a bolt on?
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
Thanks madpickin03 and by the way your avatar is a "pleasant" one always catches my attention
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75