I have a 2003 MIM Fender Delux Players Strat that I want to sell. I upgraded it with stringsaver saddles, locking tuners, and strap locks. would I get more money for it as is or if I changed it back to original? and how much should I be asking?
guitar centers, give u half original price less 10-20%.

privately u get more. plus it would sell easier privately with the upgrades on ebay, ect.

a retailer like GC, would hardly give u enough to cover the cost of ur upgrades, so you would probably do better if u swapped them off and sold separately.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
id say 100 off from what you paid after all the mods and recently people on ebay have been having trouble selling their guitars because of people wanting to sell high but buy low so it really does suck if you wanna sell your guitar.
ahh excelent, alright I'll be doing that sometime soon then. And if anyone wants a near new Fender MIM Delux Players Strat in trans red...