well, does it?

and is there any real difference between the 520EX and the 470DXQM?, besides the H/S/H setup and a quilted top?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

i'v seen them in gloss black, a kind of matt gray (my person fav) and a green with is just ewww. Playing wise, i dont know why but the s520ex just felt better then the regular 470, which is still great. I guess the only real diffrence is pick-ups output and if u really want/need the single coil.

There both really good duitars tho, im looking to buy a 520 this summer
Besides the black and the new green shadow flat, there's this color, Dark Violet Flat.

Not too sure where you'd get this in the US, but it'd probably be made in Korea or China.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
so waht should i get?

520?
or
s470dxqm

i already have a strat copy so im not in need of single coils, the strat covers blues

the epi has humbuckers which covers the metal

do i want an H/S/H vonfig on my next guitar?

or just HH
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

it's all up to you. if you go with the s470, you could always not use the sc, but the sc doesn't allow you to combine bridge and neck position.
Quote by The 1
it's all up to you. if you go with the s470, you could always not use the sc, but the sc doesn't allow you to combine bridge and neck position.

But that's an easy push-pull switch mod. Could even wire it to kick in all three pickups at once.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
You can get the S520ex in a "metallic grey" colour too (like mine) - It's a nice finish!
Gear:
>ESP LTD FX-400SM
>LAG Jet JM100 with Swineshead Venom (bridge) and Warthog (neck) pickups
>EHX Bigg Muff Pi
>BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone
>Epiphone Valve Standard (Class A 15Watt)