heres my go at the solo and outro in Velvet Revolver's Fall To Pieces.. i think its pretty good excapt i may have missed one or tw onotes in the solo.. other than thats its pretty decent, imo

http://media.putfile.com/Fall-To-Pieces-Solo-and-Outro

feedback is appreciated

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Hey..

I only listened to the solo..

You know the notes very well..my only advice is this..work on adding some vibrato..its a huge part to Slash's playing..in the beginning bends really put a nice vibrato on there..and work out the smoothness of the whole thing..and a few of the bends could use some work.

But other than that, really good.

7/10

-SLash Jr.
You had the right notes and everything but I think you need to work on your timing... tighten that up a bit and it will be a lot better. I agree with Slash Jr., you need to use some vibrato.
i was trying but i had to play it so many times to get it recorded somewhat cleanly, my fingers were a little sore.. i never realized there were so many damn bends in that, when i first learned it i played differently but it sounds a lot better with bends..

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
In the solo, use pull offs and hammer ons rather than picking every note. Vibrato more. You're playing is fine, just use these tips and it'll sound a lot more fluent.
Tone is too trebly if you're trying to sound like Slash.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Wow so emotional.... NOT! Not very good sorry.... i cant help but be honest.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
^^um it would be a little more helpful if u told me something in particular u didnt like instead of just telling me that it sucked

Quote by richwatkinson
I wouldnt go so far as to say it sucked, I mean you got the notes right. However, Chex hits the mark with the fact that it lacks any emotion, which makes it kind of dull. Im sure you know the solo, now make it your own.